Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
They do look pretty good. I'd bet installing those bar end ones may be a bit of a pain, depending on your bars.

I'm not a fan of how little light is visible though, sure being sleek is nice, but with only a few holes in it to let the light out, odds are there are some blind spots. Also I like keeping my bars narrow, but that's just me since I have to squeeze between my cage and house sometimes, and it makes me more confident when lanesplitting. :rolleyes:

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
They do look pretty good. I'd bet installing those bar end ones may be a bit of a pain, depending on your bars.

I'm not a fan of how little light is visible though, sure being sleek is nice, but with only a few holes in it to let the light out, odds are there are some blind spots. Also I like keeping my bars narrow, but that's just me since I have to squeeze between my cage and house sometimes, and it makes me more confident when lanesplitting. :rolleyes:

Your points are very fair. Lanesplitting isn't legal here in MI, so I'm not that worried about that. I was planning on adding them in addition to some LED strips that I was going to use on my radiator side covers for indicators.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Look very cool but i can see so many flaws in design as in weight diameter and length just off the top of my head i definitely will pledge a few bucks,

as if it was my invention i'd love the help myself :)

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Your points are very fair. Lanesplitting isn't legal here in MI, so I'm not that worried about that. I was planning on adding them in addition to some LED strips that I was going to use on my radiator side covers for indicators.

Haha yeah, I was mostly kidding about the lanesplitting thing. It's frowned upon here in OH. That sounds like it'll look sick.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Very true. I do like the style of these a little more, and if the kickstarter doesn't go through, I'm not sure I'll end up investing in the oberon ones, but if it does get funded, it'll be pretty cool as an addition to the integrated tail light +LED strips. :)

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I just "backed" these on kickstarter, and am hoping they hit the funded mark by April 13 so I can get them... I'm in for the $250 backing, which nets me a set of bar end signals as well as bolt on turn signals! :D

Thought you guys might enjoy them too!

MuzaMoto Motorcycle Turn Signals: Stylish. Safe. Superior. by Jonathan Ostojic + MuzaMoto — Kickstarter

I actually looked at them few weeks ago.

One problem i have with these is how tough and actually bright they are.

In the video , the last shot as he is making a turn, the indicators aren't that bright in direct sunlight.

Another problem is what happens when you drop the bike? bar ends are the first thing to hit the ground. A set of $200 turn signals will perish.

Nice idea though.