Mullholland Ride "The Snake" 7.17.2010

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glM4Z37rJ_0"]YouTube- Disturbing the Peace 7.17.2010[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHLmhTnpyEI"]YouTube- Birthday Ride[/ame]

This is from a ride my buddys and i did on 7.17.2010. We started at Sunset and PCH in Los Angeles and went up Las Flores to Ramblo Pacifico to Malibu Canyon to Mullholland and beyond. It was a great say and great ride. hope you guys enjoy the video it was my first time using adobe premiere. My buddy did the actual filming with an iflip

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome Video!

But there was one rider who was not wearing "Black"

That is one stretch of road that I have yet to hit. I would love to try it, maybe on the Combined West Coast Road trip with Lone & Krid. Is it a major detour going up PCH?

LOL on the FZ stuck behind the cruisers.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Awesome Video!

But there was one rider who was not wearing "Black"

That is one stretch of road that I have yet to hit. I would love to try it, maybe on the Combined West Coast Road trip with Lone & Krid. Is it a major detour going up PCH?

LOL on the FZ stuck behind the cruisers.

1. hehe do you mean jeans or the guy in the light colored riding suit?
2. If we can do the trip north together with Lonesoldier, we can do a quick detour and ride that famous section of the snake and only spend 30 minutes out of our way doing it!

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you guys like the video especially the harley part stuck behind all those cruisers poor MarinaFazer. But the important thing is i did not get that speeding ticket

If you are on PCH the SNAKE is not a huge detour like 30 to 45 minutes like Marina said.

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
haha - I love the editing in the second video "First Gear FTW?!" nice... Where's playbygolf?

Yea greg showed me how to add titles that go over the existing video so I was playing with that in adobe premiere. Also playbygolf loves the first gear doesn't he