MSF Experienced Rider Course being offered 11/22 in SF Bay Area

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been trying to take the MSF Experienced Rider Course for a while now, but they are not frequently offered. One of the vendors for this class called me last week and told me they are trying to organize a class for on Saturday Nov 22th, from 12 - 5pm, in Alameda, next to the USS Hornet. Today I found that they only have three enrolled students, and need at least three more to hold the class. It anyone would like to take that class, contact the training company at California Rider Education - Enter Site or call them at 800-966-3844 or 707-685-9993 to enroll. It would be a fun if a couple of us FZsixers were in the class together! It's $125 - that seems a reasonable deal.

Symba2000

Reaction score
Visit site
Granted that the time has come and gone, I would love to take the MSF Experienced course... except I just took the newbie course 2 months ago (@ the College of Alameda and the USS Hornet lot). I've got a lot more riding to do before I consider myself "experienced," heheh.. I actually LIVE in Alameda too.

So did the Experienced Rider Course take place on Nov. 22nd?

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
The class did take place on 11/22. It is nearly identical to the second range day of the BRC, so don't bother taking it immediately - you would find it redundant. Wait at least a year. I did post a review of it, so search for postings I started and you can see it.

Good for you for taking the BRC! That's a good first step. Statistically, taking training reduces your chance of getting into an accident by 40%, or something like that.

Symba2000

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh, I do remember reading your review of the Experienced Rider Course. I'll wait like you say so that the course will be more of a refresher rather than a repeat :D