Mr Squiggle Back In MotoGP

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately it will be another year on uncompetitive machinery but its better than nothing after he was dumped by the Triumph SuperSport Team.

Cut & paste.

Garry McCoy who was recently axed from Triumph’s World Supersport effort has already found a new ride in record time. The Aussie rider was called to Italy on Friday by FB Corse, who was jilted by John Hopkins who preferred the AMA scene, has already signed up with the Italian team.
McCoy visited the Modena factory and had a first look at the new MotoGP 3 cylinder bike and has already started talking shop with FB and Oral’s engineers and has happily accepted to develop and debut the 34100 in MotoGP this year.

Garry McCoy:
“It’s a great pleasure to have the opportunity to return to MotoGP. I didn’t know almost anything about the team, but what I saw seems really good. The whole bike will have to be developed, it’ll be hard work, but I find it exciting. In the factory I found out what technical resources we’ll have available; the engine and the chassis are based on top level projects and models. Now we have to work on developing them.”

Andrea Ferrari - Team Owner:
"I am so happy and so surprised with what we managed to do due in so few hours. From the disappointment of negotiations that ended so abruptly, we’ve gone in a very short time to a sincere, loyal and mutual agreement based on trust and transparency. I’d like to thank all the those people who supported us in these last few difficult days. Garry is surely the best rider we could imagine having with us now. “

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Way to go Garry , cant wait to see the little master hanging it out sideways again :D :rockon:.... Dont count on him being too 'uncompetitive' , he did wonderful things on the Trumpy on her very 1st outting at the Island :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have never seen anything like the slides he was pulling at Philip Island - turn 11 I think! Seeing it in the flesh proves just how inadequate we all are at riding.

Lap after lap, consistent darkies.

Guy is frickin' crazy!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have never seen anything like the slides he was pulling at Philip Island - turn 11 I think! Seeing it in the flesh proves just how inadequate we all are at riding.

Lap after lap, consistent darkies.

Guy is frickin' crazy!

The guy opitomizes AWESOMENESS :D :rockon: , im a bit of a fan ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon::cheer: Best bike news i have heard in ages! Go Gazza, knock em sideways son! Moto Gp is so much the richer for Gazza's involvement....he will wring the neck out of the bike, and then some...watching Moto GP just got a whole lot more interesting this year! Woohoo!

:rockon::cheer:

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Many,many years ago when he used to live with his parents in SW Sydney,he had a dirt replica of PI or the creek(bit smaller) & thats how he perfected the rear wheel steering:rockon:

Go Gaz:thumbup: