Moving to Ramstein, Germany

SLracer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just found out I will be moving to Ramstein from the US next May or so. Anyone on here from anywhere around there? I cannot wait to get my bike over there, I feel like the riding is just going to be amazing. I got to spend 2 months living in Copenhagen my junior year of college and traveled around Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Greece and Spain while there so I cannot wait to actually live over there for a few years!! Woohoo!

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just found out I will be moving to Ramstein from the US next May or so. Anyone on here from anywhere around there? I cannot wait to get my bike over there, I feel like the riding is just going to be amazing. I got to spend 2 months living in Copenhagen my junior year of college and traveled around Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Greece and Spain while there so I cannot wait to actually live over there for a few years!! Woohoo!
Hi, hi... not exactly from Germany, but u r more then welcome to visit Serbia when ever you have time and be my host.. We will organize some touring around Europe in May or so...

Keep in touch

Regards,

Bane

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not from Germany but I went together with Andre (unseen) to Trier last year and we're hoping to ride to the Nurnburgring at the end of September. Maybe we'll be heading down that way next year.

Dobbeusaf lives not far from Bitburg, not a million miles away.

Anyway have fun it's a great area to ride :rockon: