moved jacker thread

S

sportrider

I'm going to start making these things. I got a good look at PCHs and been looking at them online, for the price of most of them I could buy a sheet of steal and make them myself. anyone interested in buying one if I make some up?

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn I just ordered one a few seconds ago. Is there something wrong with this product from them?
Thanks chris

S

sportrider

Last edited by a moderator:

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
I'm going to start making these things. I got a good look at PCHs and been looking at them online, for the price of most of them I could buy a sheet of steal and make them myself. anyone interested in buying one if I make some up?

Danny..... have you given any thought as to what you would sell them for???

and I am assuming yours would be without turn signals --right????

S

sportrider

Danny..... have you given any thought as to what you would sell them for???

and I am assuming yours would be without turn signals --right????
I was thinking around $ 40.00+ shipping with out turnsignal mounts and $ 55.00 with mounts for the stock signals due to the extra time it takes to machine the mounts and the thicker material required for proper fitment. I don't know for sure. I know I want to see them cheaper than anyone else.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Danny I really like it, great work. The number plate in the uk is massive though. If I gave you the dimensions would you see if it fits? I would certainly consider purchasing one from you. Do you have a pay-pal account? With the exchange rate here at the moment it would still be a good deal even with shipping.

Neil

S

sportrider

Hi Danny I really like it, great work. The number plate in the uk is massive though. If I gave you the dimensions would you see if it fits? I would certainly consider purchasing one from you. Do you have a pay-pal account? With the exchange rate here at the moment it would still be a good deal even with shipping.

Neil
yes I have a paypal account, give me the diminsions and I'll check it out, also if you PM me your mailing address I can find out how much shipping would be and let you know. would you be buying the same turn signals I got, the stockers or some other aftermarket signals? I looked up postage to the UK it ranges from $37-70 dollars

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

Danny's fender eliminator is cool. I have one on my bike and it looks nice.

S

sportrider

:thumbup:
I'm sure Danny's is great, but to spam a members thread for your profit is not cool! Let this guy sell his FE kit without another member trying to low ball. i know Danny is a great guy, but this should be a separate thread.
+1:thumbup:

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
I'm sure Danny's is great, but to spam a members thread for your profit is not cool! Let this guy sell his FE kit without another member trying to low ball. i know Danny is a great guy, but this should be a separate thread.

there was no Malice in Danny's Idea to make them himself....

lets not stir up drama where there isn't any....

this is a friendly forum.....lets keep it that way:rockon:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed with the friendly thread, but was just trying to make people aware of there post. I am the last person to argue with anyone, but if someone advertises a item, it is bad news to put a counter offer in. You must forgive me as I come from a more aggressive site. I meant no disrespect by my post(as I pm'd Danny). Jost common courtesy I guess.