Motovation Sliders

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just bought a set, good insurance I suppose.

I've been neglecting to buy some, karma (soon as I get them I'm going to need em'). I know I'm weird.

RH55

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up a set of their frame and axle sliders as well. I like how they seem to blend in with the rest of the bike.

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
Are the axle sliders the same as the swingarm sliders? How many White Castles are too many?

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking into these. You guys buy them from their own website? Also my dealer wants around $40 to install the frame sliders, is that a correct price? I'd do it myself but i dunno how hard it is to make sure the bolt is tight to factory specs?

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
$40 is too much. I did it without a torque wrench. 40lbs-ft is really not that much. The hardest part for me was that my allen wrnech was not long enough, so I ended up using the short side of it and putting a vice grip on it to get some more torque into it. I would say it isprobably equivalent to moderate hand tightining. People have stripped the bolts doing it, so I would not do it too hard. The process takes less than 10 minutes, so I think even prorated your dealer is over charging you.