Mototopgun / Anotherbike dot com

cyprusgrump

Reaction score
www.virtual-pub.com
Hi,

Anybody purchased from these guys?

After extensive research I ordered my LeoVince from them via ebay - what a nightmare!

Firstly, I chose them because they offered the most reasonable price including shipping (I live in Cyprus and shipping here can be outrageously expensive). After ordering and paying they informed me that they couldn't ship to Cyprus and the package would have to go to the UK. Luckily, I was due a trip over so I had the goods shipped there instead.

Then the goods simply didn't arrive, I spent weeks communicating with them (via ebay) and receiving various excuses and promises that the goods would be shipped.

Eventually, after a month and fearing that I had lost my €450 I asked PayPal to take the case on - I gave them all the details.

I didn't ever get a response from PayPal but after contacting them I received a promise from the supplier that the goods would be shipped.

Now, I figured I may just have been unlucky... perhaps all the 'excuses' were in fact genuine reasons not to ship.

However, the package contained a photocopied standard letter (i.e. it goes into every shipment) apologising for the delay but promising an extended warranty on the goods if I provide five star feedback on ebay!

I can only assume that it is standard policy of this company to delay shipment while your money earns interest in their bank account. I would definately not recommend dealing with them.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Thread resurrection:
Just to confirm, this guy is the most helpful guy one day, and non-existent for the next week or so. I ended up buying elsewhere, and I am still intrigued as to WHY he has that kind of feedback.

I tried contacting him again for a Brembo 19RCS, he gave me a very good price, i agreed and he didn't even send me a paypal invoice after 2 reminders.

Never again.