motoshow09 Türkiye

Serkan HIZIROGLU

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi.

This year the two largest motorcycle exhibition will be held in Turkey is the first one will be motoshow09.

Fair dates between 05-08 February 2009 in Istanbul Expo Center CNR EXPO Hall will be done.

This will be found in Turkey between the dates of forum members are always expected. Especially FazerTürkiye ( FazerTurkiye.Org ) stand on ..

My English is not very good excuse. ;)

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Serkan
i've been to Istanbul CNR before,,it is a very nice expo center and i've heard that this years Motoshow will be pretty cool.. :thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi.

This year the two largest motorcycle exhibition will be held in Turkey is the first one will be motoshow09.

Fair dates between 05-08 February 2009 in Istanbul Expo Center CNR EXPO Hall will be done.

This will be found in Turkey between the dates of forum members are always expected. Especially FazerTürkiye ( FazerTurkiye.Org ) stand on ..

My English is not very good excuse. ;)
Are you going?

Please take some pictures.

Nelly

PS Your English is excellent and beats my Turkish hands down.

VWci

Reaction score
Visit site
According to the Turkish bike forums that exhibiton is poor because of the global economic crisis.

Serkan HIZIROGLU

Reaction score
Visit site
Honda enthusiast who can look at those pictures, yes. :D

Fair can be found everywhere, but the pictures and the members of the Fazer Turkey stand in the pictures will not find anywhere. In the case of the Yamaha Fazer.

Fair living in a remote area that I have 600km to Istanbul. Last 2 days I will be there. Pictures have to wait until 9 February to Monday ..:thumbup:

VWci

Reaction score
Visit site
Dostum, bizde yamaha severiz de simdilik hatun disinda sadece motorlarin cekildigi kaliteli fotolari cbf de buldum... :) Fazer Turkiye'nin de resimlerini bekliyoruz bu arada.... ;)

Mate, I am a yamaha owner too but almost all pictures that i have seen in forums focus girls rather than bikes... So these pictures have more bikes than girls. :) That's why i post the link... I am look forward to see your pictures... ;)

Last edited: