Motorcyclist Magazine Free

faseljd

Reaction score
Visit site
I already get Sport Rider and V-Twin magazines for free in similar sign ups, and have not been bombarded with spam. You can always put a fake e-mail address if worried about spam. And OHGOOD if you want them after I have read them drive on over to Glendale, Az and I will be happy to give them to you.

faseljd

Reaction score
Visit site
Just received my first issue of Motorcyclist and have not been inundated by spam or anything. I did get one offer to extend the subscription in the mail though. The link now is back to offering Sport Rider which I am halfway through my free subscription.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I did this offer on another forum. I never received a free magazine, but I did recieve a notice stating my subscription had run out and I could pay to renew it....yeah right..good try motorcyclist magazine :)

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got my first free issue last week.

Here's my email response to them:

So back in the day, the '80's, I read Motorcyclist cover to cover a zillion times an issue. I made copious notes as I rebuilt my RZ350 motor to specs in Motorcyclist; that motor screamed! I read maybe a few articles on HD... The Sportster to CR conversion was cool, but today...

Fast forward to 2011 and I get my first free issue...wow, what let down. The issue starts strong with King Kenny and God himself, Gary Nixon (RIP). Then it proceeds to suck ass in a big way; Harleys on pages: 36 - Me & My Bike (The Doobie Brothers??? I thought they were all dead), 38 - First Ride, 40 - First Ride, 42 - First Ride (OK it's a Victory, whatever...), pgs 54 to 57 - Idiot's Guide to Poser Land, pgs 58 to 61 - Bagger's Banquet, pgs 62 to 65 - Going Gently - "I'm a Trike Fag", 76 - Doin' Time, pgs 78 to 80 - Streetbike Surgery, p 82, Star Warrior (Its a Yamaha, I'll let it slide), 88 - Answers, Back Cover - HD Ad.

You can keep the rest of the issues for my "free" subscription.

The old adage is true, "You get what you pay for."

Pete, Austin, TX

OUT!

D

Dave.TX

The only motorcycle mag I've picked up in the last 10 years was Ride Texas. It's relevant to the state I'm in. Otherwise the info I want for motorcycles I get online.

I've found that most magazines I have gotten for years have exchanged pages of good info and stories for advertisements and fluff/filler. I'm pretty much done with magazines now, can usually go through them in about an hour.