Motorcycle POV slide + gif

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
12352-Motorcycle_POV_slide.gif

Video
LiveLeak.com - Unexperienced douchebag biker road rashes into a tanker truck

Completely his own fault and the truck driver did well to react/realise that the stupid sod was under his truck! :spank:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! That is a scary video and that dude really did get so lucky. I cant even imagine sliding that distance without proper gear on. His legs would have been hamburger meat.

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! That is a scary video and that dude really did get so lucky. I cant even imagine sliding that distance without proper gear on. His legs would have been hamburger meat.

At that point he probably would have wished the truck would have killed him...

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
the truck driver should be shot on the spot, he does not give a crap for the oncoming traffic while making his 3 lane U turn

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
the truck driver should be shot on the spot, he does not give a crap for the oncoming traffic while making his 3 lane U turn

Ohh dont even go there !!!!!!!! :spank: :spank: :spank:

Its always the truck drivers fault :mad: :mad: He did NOTHING wrong !!!!

Dont say how good & switched on the truck driver was that he didnt squash the goose :shakehead:

Last edited:

skyworm

Reaction score
Visit site
There was a man at the gas station showing him to slow down.He would noticed this man,if he didn't turn his head.Note to self: There is a reason for mirrors on the bike.Put them on.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

The truck is making a proper turn and he even noticed the inexperienced rider sliding toward him and stopped the truck. Looks like the truck is making a right turn, not a 'U' turn.
The bike never stopped he just used his super hero sliding skills as apposed to riding per the city street conditions and stopping the bike. He just laid the bike down in a panic because of some bad decisions and lack of experience.

Why was the car stopped with plenty of room behind the truck?

Truck driver was on his game! Car was good to go. How is the truck driver at fault? :D

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
The point still stands. The rider was not riding defensively. It happened very quickly, yes. But the truck was BIG, and ORANGE, and SLOW.

On top of that, I believe from my MSF course, it's now quicker to not lay the bike down. Could be wrong on that one.

adberns

Reaction score
Visit site
The truck is making a proper turn and he even noticed the inexperienced rider sliding toward him and stopped the truck. Looks like the truck is making a right turn, not a 'U' turn.
The bike never stopped he just used his super hero sliding skills as apposed to riding per the city street conditions and stopping the bike. He just laid the bike down in a panic because of some bad decisions and lack of experience.

Why was the car stopped with plenty of room behind the truck?

Truck driver was on his game! Car was good to go. How is the truck driver at fault? :D

+1 to this. I'm not sure what happened from watching it. Sometimes you see a crash and think "But for the grace of God go I." Other times you think "Whaaaa?!?!" This is the latter.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site

Good call. This thread may have turned boring without a counterpoint from wayyy out in left field. :thumbup: