Motorcycle Magic Trick

kevlarian

Reaction score
Visit site
You do realize the problem with his driving skills, right? He was passing on the left (illegally) but because he had to turn right to get back over, we were dealing with a negative camber slope. And this one in particular was a pretty big negative camber slope.

I am sure he misjudged the camber and lean angle to make the turn. When he realized the situation he locked up the brakes. I don't know if you have tied to stop a 800lb. cruiser with full locked up brakes... but they don't stop that well.

Hopefully, he was ok...

We should learn from his mistake.

Combat

Reaction score
Visit site
Any one know what happened to this guy? You couldn't really tell from the video if the drop was deep or shallow. Deffinately deep enough to swallow a hog though.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
I just watched it again with audio. I saw it the first time at school where the computers don't have sound.

I still think that they're dicks for not stopping to help. They had an RV and everyone else was on bikes. So they had the only vehicle that was able to transport a wounded person to medical care.

As for getting their asses kicked, puhlease. The riders were too worried about their buddy to start a fight. The people in the RV need to stop being so concerned for themselves and learn to care about the world around them.

Nevermind that they were witnesses, with video, to the accident.

Fred

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don`t those double yellow lines mean you cannot cross them...what a shame..

Did you see where the other guy went as well?

There were nearly 2 in the hole.

Steve

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Didn't we have a thread about "Passing Vehicles" before. Well........... double SOLID lines, and definitely a bad time to choose to pass. Still feel sorry for the bastard that when diving into the ravene.