Motorcycle Art

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
We have had some people post interesting art depicting motorcycles. Here is my entry: construction paper plus photoshopping a picture of a sculpture my wife gave me for my birthday.

I've been wondering what bike that sculpture most represents, as a V-twin standard with dual under-seat exhausts. Maybe Buell, Ducati, or SV650? You can't see it in the picture, but both exausts mount to the front cylinder, so that's an interesting innovation.

Post yours! We have some neat time-elapse photos, someone has been doing metal cut-outs with back-illuminated glass, and photoshops. Maybe other stuff too.

jwfzr

Reaction score
twowheelart.com
I have a few I could put up.
valentino_rossi_fiat.jpg

jasonpridmorsmall.jpg

kevin_schwanz_artwork_2.jpg

hopper07.JPG

haydenfullart.JPG

britten2.jpg

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that's nice! Look like painted? I like the 4th one, with the right hand lean, the most. Are these from photos, or are you coming up with it out of your head?

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! Charcoal is my favorite medium. I'm working on something now on a 12"x18" sheet, but something that size usually takes me months to finish, at the rate I go.

jwfzr

Reaction score
twowheelart.com
Thanks a lot. I do this full time in the winter months and commercial fish in Alaska the rest of the time. The one of Trevitt is Andrew Trevitt from Sport Rider. He was severely injured this past fall doing tire testing. That one was in the Feb. 05 issue of sportrider.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
This doesn't technically feature a motorcycle, but it does feature a dragon serving the purpose of a motorcycle, with a motorcycle saddle and top case. So it counts.

Last edited: