Motorbike or bicycle???

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahr9sUnqfeM&feature=fvst]YouTube - A Transport Revolution?[/ame]

So what documents you would need for this to ride on the roads?

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
I would have to say the first document needed is a form saying that you are INSANE. This bike will not sell at 30,000 euros. It is pure insanity. You cannot use it in a bike race/competition for it has an electric motor in it. If you want a bike, you would spend it on a bike that can you can at least take on the highway. Lastly, if you have the money to really fork over for something that you plan to ride about once a month, you probably already have a private limo to drive you around, and have not even thought about getting a motorcycle, much less one that you have to petal to make it go faster.

This bike is a revolutionary dud... No marketability, no buyers, only insane millionaires that burn their money will want something like this

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The very first of anything is prohibitively expensive, but this looks like a fantastic idea that a large manu. org could make much less expensive via mass production.
Would like to know if it needs additional recharging when parked...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
THAT THING IS SUPER COOL!!!! It would be alot more affordable in mass prodution like others have allready said.I WANT ONE!!:D