MotoGP videos on iPhone

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone try this besides me -- I was totally delighted to see it was supported -- FINALLY.

However, the video lags the sound by about 5-10 seconds? it's hard to tell.

Anyone else notice this? I'm watching the full races using wi-fi. I remember watching an interview on 3G and the voice/video matched.

Maybe I'll try the race out on 3G.

EDIT: oh snap, the 3G is working just great. I better stop watching before someone comes to my office and sees I'm not working.

Dennis

Last edited:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup! I have an HTC Evo 4G and after the last Android update I was able to watch the videos, including live streaming. Pretty neat!

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup! I have an HTC Evo 4G and after the last Android update I was able to watch the videos, including live streaming. Pretty neat!

I think the motogp.com site just knows how to deal with network really well (or the fact that we have to pay for it gives us some nice guaranteed quality of service).

I was streaming netflix.com watchNow and it was paused every 5 minutes or so but motogp.com kept going without a single pause both on 3G connection and same location (in our company workout room on a stationary bike near a window).

I bet that 4G's gotta be rocking some serious Mbps.

Dennis