MotoGP Round 12 - Misano

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like it when races are back-to-back :D

I think the riders will be looking forward to cooler weather at Misano. The Indy race seemed to exhaust everyone because of the heat. Lorenzo claimed it was "the hardest race of his life".

So now on to Misano...

n514066_MotoGP02.preview.jpg

Nicky Hayden, Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi and Loris Capirossi attended the official pre-event press conference for the Gran Premio Aperol di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini on Thursday.

Lorenzo and Pedrosa chasing victory at Rossi's home circuit | The Official MotoGP Website

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm certain the heat played a role, but there were many comments related to the bumps. Especially, T6 which caught just about everyone out.

Jorge says he's thinking podium, but I imagine he must have championship at the top of his agenda by now.

All of the races are exciting - it's the best show on earth! This will be another early Saturday morning (qualifying) and early Sunday morning (race) weekend. Live is the only way to watch it!!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was watching the FP1 this morning, and they mentioned that Max Biaggi might bring Aprilia to MotoGP in 2012. Won't that be fun? Fistfights between him and Vale? Heh!