MotoGP Race 1 - Qatar - SPOILERS!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Speed's coverage sucks big time, I wish we could get Euro or BBC type of coverage. This race was epic though, haven't seen such a battle since Rossi moved to the Duc couple of years back.

+1!! Fantastic race!! :thumbup:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
If Val didn't try to win the race in the 1st lap, he may have been in a fight for 1st at the end.:thumbup:

How about the rookie?:rockon: He played his hand a little to soon on Val.:spank:

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
Think I might get the MotoGP Video Pass, what say you guys with the pass? Worth it?

The Video Pass is really good. You get to see all the practice sessions, interviews etc. and the coverage is so much better than the extra crap they put on free to air TV. No ads. More authentic.

Get it! :thumbup:

Also I should mention... what a race!

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I get the video pass every year. Interviews, practice, qualifying, races & no commercials.

This year they have a video player on the website that lets you view multiple video streams from different cameras. Nifty!

I'm using an Apple TV device. I use the Airplay display mirroring from my Macbook to the Apple TV via wireless. No more running DVi cables from the computer to the TV :)

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say he's pretty stoked!

vr.png

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I get the video pass every year. Interviews, practice, qualifying, races & no commercials.

This year they have a video player on the website that lets you view multiple video streams from different cameras. Nifty!

I'm using an Apple TV device. I use the Airplay display mirroring from my Macbook to the Apple TV via wireless. No more running DVi cables from the computer to the TV :)

+1 on Apple TV - love it :thumbup:

Oh, and Rossi..... :D:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say he's pretty stoked!

vr.png

Post 46. Well timed :thumbup:

Great to see Yamaha doing so well. I love the drama between all the team mates.

Shame Cal couldn't launch the bike and got stuck in traffic just like last year. However, his bike didn't have the grunt for that long straight anyway. Hopefully other tracks he'll do better.

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Marc has skills though, Dani didn't have a great weekend but it was still crazy to watch the rookie overtake him for the 2nd , eventually loosing out to the 7/2 time champion.
Loved the racing this once, I can only imagine how awesome if would have been had Stoner not quit..oh boy

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
Marc has skills though, Dani didn't have a great weekend but it was still crazy to watch the rookie overtake him for the 2nd , eventually loosing out to the 7/2 time champion.
Loved the racing this once, Life is awesome now stoner has left!!

corrected again you guys in here keep spelling things wrong :BLAA:

nah i loved stoners riding it was like nothing else but his personality was enough to make me hate him for life. Moaner!