MotoGP Phillip Island...Whollly Whuttt...SPOILERS

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
Who could have predicted this sh@t storm, both in MotoGP and Moto2 . Couple of riders got extremely lucky and others just messed up their chances tremendously.

BTW MotoGP.com should have a NO SPOILER Link. Soon as I opened it this morning I saw the results

Doh, I found it after a full season of watching the races with results known, didn't sully the races for me still

motogp.com · Videos No-Spoiler

Last edited:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Who could have predicted this sh@t storm, both in MotoGP and Moto2 . Couple of riders got extremely lucky and others just messed up their chances tremendously.

BTW MotoGP.com should have a NO SPOILER Link. Soon as I opened it this morning I saw the results

Doh, I found it after a full season of watching the races with results known, didn't dull the races for me still

motogp.com · Videos No-Spoiler

I think that going to motogp.com is your own fault :spank: you should know that the sport's official website will have the latest results. I recorded the racing and watched all 3 before even turning my phone or PC on this morning. Unless they don't show the racing on TV where you are, in which case, bummer.

It's a miserable wet day here, perfect for TV, I'm watching SBK live now, Supersport race has just finished.

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a clusterf*ck that race was. Just weird. Opens the door wide open for the championship.

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
Add exciting as that race was to watch, it seems super dangerous for the riders. The contact on reentry could have been MUCH worse.. And the ruling is sort of bull****. If that Ruins the title it will be an asterisk for the winner.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
And the ruling is sort of bull****. If that Ruins the title it will be an asterisk for the winner.

They all knew the rule change before the race started. If Marc looses the title it will be his fault. No need for any asterisk when you f up.

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems like the team told him when to come in, so not really his fault. Also, haphazard last minute rule changes leading to a complete DQ because of an error that gave him no really advantage is a little ridiculous. I believe in the past the penalty for a similar infraction has been a ride through or 10 seconds, where he could still salvage points. I honestly would like Lorenzo to pull it out but not because of some one of a kind stop gap measure taken because of poor planning on bridge stone and dorna.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was the best MotoGp race in a long time. I never thought that I would become a fan of Lorenzo's but to have him rubbing shoulders to win a race especially when Marquez comes out of pit lane on lap 11(?!) and tries to take Lorenzo's line into turn 1 and Lorenzo basically says "screw you". :Flip:
Apparently Marquez, or his team, missed the riders's meeting about the 10 lap tire limit or just don't know how to count that high. :tard:
It will really be interesting if this mistake causes MM to lose the championship.:rockon:
Maybe they should have mandatory pit stops at every race....: :thumbup: :D