Motocross near amsterdam airport tomorrow

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't see anything about paying spectators, only the price if you want to take part in an event. Unfortunately I'm playing Dads Taxi tomorrow morning/early afternoon :rolleyes:.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got relieved of my taxi duties early today so I rang Greg and arranged to meet up in Nieuw Vennep. There was a motorcross competition on the go when I arrived and there were 2 other races later. It's not really my thing but it's fun to see the bikes flying around and catching lots of air on the jumps

IMG_2228.JPG

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2255.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

IMG_2278.JPG

After watching the races and generally chatting a lot about bikes :rolleyes: we went off for a cr@ppy Dutch pancake (generally the Dutch pancakes are well made but these were a bit borderline). But at least it gave us a chance to talk about bikes (especially the beloved Fazer).

I hope you caught the train on time Greg, it was great seeing you and having a chat :thumbup:

Last edited:

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
cheers, was nice to meet another fz6'er (and even have a sit on a bike! ;))

motocross was fun to watch, though neither of us had much idea about what was going on, who was racing or who won.

here's a couple of pics from my phone and a video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3eqzs7HPsI]YouTube - ‪Motocross nieuw vennep‬‏[/ame]