Moto GP

Trncaba

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow it was hot for the Moto Gp race today. Over 100F on the ground. Can't imagine racing in Leathers and such in that heat and humity? Was a good race to watch!

Trina

I was glued to my tv from 5am watching the racing. Marco Simoncelli looked like he was going to pass out in the post race interviews, he was so exhausted. Rossi is just sublime, he stalked Pedrosa until he got bored then blasted past and disappeared.

I would agree Simoncelli should have gone to Hospital for some IV fluids. He looked wiped out. Yeah Rossi was just waiting for his chance them finished the race his style! Fun!
T

Great racing....glad to see Simoncelli win the 250's....great personality, and sorta oversized for the bike, compared to most of the other riders, and agree, he did look destroyed at the post race interviewe, due to the 41c heat, and also most probably the emotion of just winning a World Championship.

Re the Moto GP, will be interesting to see how Hayden will go on the Ducati next year, and dont worry, Stoner will be back to his best, to give Rossi some true Aussie grit, once he gets his hand fixed!

:thumbup:

Back