More invisible than usual?

oaks

~~~~~
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: I already have a Rev'it Athos Air vest on its way. Hopefully someone else can take advantage.

Here's the Rev'it vest over the jacket shown in the first post. Two mesh layers so it won't interfere with any jacket's venting. The black side panels are stretch fabric to keep the vest snug. Vest size large fits properly over a Large/42/52 jacket. Only possible downside for some might be the lack of pockets (or pass-throughs to your jacket's pockets.)

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
When you are in a hurry you can make the mistake of looking without seeing.

Many years ago in my cage I was in a rush as I came to the stop sign at the end of my street. Preparing to make a left turn, as the cage came to a stop (a COMPLETE stop) I glanced right, then left. Seeing no cars, I started off fairly aggressively. Something in my peripheral vision seemed wrong and I jumped on the brake just as a pedestrian got in front of me. I was stunned! The pedestrian SHOULD NOT have continued to cross, but he taught me an important lesson. I looked right past him, because I was looking for cars, not people. There are no sidewalks on the road and there are NEVER any pedestrians on it. Almost never!

I consider myself a really good driver, and I take driving very seriously. I realized that if I can be so careless, lesser-attentive drivers are more of a danger then I ever imagined.

I learned 2 important lessons that day.
1 - When you look, see everything
2 - You really ARE invisible, especially if you are not what the person was looking for.

Everyone makes mistakes, dopes just make more of them!

zackattack784

Reaction score
Visit site
I agree. I had one installed on my bike back in vegas. But many drivers also got confused. They either thought it was an emergency vehicle , which was comical since drivers as actually pulled off to the shoulder for you. Thank you very much. Or they are confused since they think you're trying to communicate. If all motorcycles came standard with one it would eventually become very useful for all.
I read on the forums before I installed my modulator about being mistaken for a cop but installed one anyway. I've ridden over 10k miles with a headlight modulator and only twice did I have people pull over for me. I guess people on the east coast don't really care if your headlight is flashing lol.