MOBIL 1 Oil and Filter sale

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Especially since the Purolator one is mustard yellow now :shakehead: It's bad enough on my car since its visible under the hood, but on my bike its just horrible. I'm on my last blue one now; maybe this will be my alternative, it is oil change time. Just have to make sure it isn't energy conserving.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Thing probably is---it doesn't include the motorcycle version of Mobil One. At least, that the way the promo is around here

W

wrightme43

Use the desiel truck oil, or use the 15w40 extended performance oil. It works great.

I stocked up on three sets of it last time.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
You're right! My local Advanced Auto does not even carry Mobil 1 for motorcycles.
Check out UDF. Mobil owns them and the UDF's around central Ohio sell the motorcycle specific oil for less than Auto Zone or Advanced Auto. Lately though, I've only been seeing the 20W-50 flavor.

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
Check out UDF. Mobil owns them and the UDF's around central Ohio sell the motorcycle specific oil for less than Auto Zone or Advanced Auto. Lately though, I've only been seeing the 20W-50 flavor.

What's UDF, is it some kind of auto parts store? If so, we don't have any of them in Northern Michigan.

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
What's UDF, is it some kind of auto parts store? If so, we don't have any of them in Northern Michigan.

United Dairy Farmers, local to Ohio, mostly southern Ohio and surrounding areas iirc. It's pretty much a gas station/convenience store. They have good ice cream though:rockon:

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, correct. Sorry - they are also in Indiana and Kentucky. Auto Zone here will order a case of the motrocycle oil at a discounted price if you have a few buddies to go in with you.