Mirrors

W

wrightme43

I have the Napolean mirrors. The do not work with the stock bars unless you grind out the threaded inserts for the bar ends and cut your throttle tube off.

The CRG bar end mirrors seem like the way to go. Thats what I wish I had bought anyway.

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
I got these:

MRU-012-2.jpg

bilde012.jpg

I guess these are quite common, but where I bought them, they're called "Trojans". The mirrors give you plenty of rear view, and you don't have to move your shoulders any more than you have to with the OEM ones.

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I have the rizoma dynamics. Not the greatest for visibility, but they are very adjustable and fit the lines of the bike well. I always look over my shoulder anyway. Pics in my album.

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
I got these:

bilde012.jpg

I guess these are quite common, but where I bought them, they're called "Trojans". The mirrors give you plenty of rear view, and you don't have to move your shoulders any more than you have to with the OEM ones.

what on earth are you doing on ICE with a bike?????:eek:

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
what on earth are you doing on ICE with a bike?????:eek:

Due to my excellent balance skills, I don't see why that should be a problem;)

Seriously, that picture doesn't justify what the conditions were at the time. Sure, it was some ice and snow in the driveway, but the roads were dry and clean:thumbup:

It's funny that you mention it, though: Back in my teens, some friends and I took our mopeds on the lake during winter. We ploughed the snow with tractors (the ice can be a meter thick), and made our own oval track, allmost like a speedway. That was fun!