Mirrors off of the Ducati in Tron Lagacy

Amorousnerdium

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.jasonwoodcock.biz
Does anyone know where I can find these bar end mirrors from? I've been looking for a while now for my FZ. I'd like to find that style in black chrome, but if not I can powder coat them... I just love the way they look.

Tron-Ducati.jpg

Also, how would I go about covering the mounting points for the stock mirrors if I was to remove them?

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma makes a mirror like it, it's not chrome but its the same look they are called reverse retro and they are at the botom of the page

Rizoma - Universal

Edit: also check out Ebay look under ducati parts with the search under mirrors there are bound to be some there!

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's your classic bar-end mirror, the design has been around for about 80 years....i have a set on my Ducati Pantah....they should be dead easy to get a hold of...as others have suggested...a dime a dozen on E-bay.

:thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know a couple people with Sport Classics and they all love them. I have riden them and they really are fun.I think you should stop wanting and just go out and find a good used one!

I wish. Not in this years budget. Maybe in 2012 :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amorousnerdium

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.jasonwoodcock.biz
It's easy to find the standard bar end mirrors, but not so much the flowing curved mirrors used there.

Everything I've seen so far is simply straight on the bar ends. No curve forward.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's easy to find the standard bar end mirrors, but not so much the flowing curved mirrors used there.

Everything I've seen so far is simply straight on the bar ends. No curve forward.

Find Chrome Bar End Mirror Norton/Triumph/BSA on eBay International Market, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories

Find BAR END BIKE MIRROR Stainless HALCYON Made In England on eBay International Market, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories

Find SUZUKI GS450 GS550 GS650 BAR END MIRRORS BLACK NEW on eBay International Market, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories

That's just 3 listing's that i found on the first page of 74 pages of bar end mirrors on Ebay International....

:thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow that Ducati is nice! :rockon:

I can't stop coming back to this post and looking at it. Sometimes I wonder what it is that do to these bikes that makes:D them so different from others.
I think they put some soul in them.....

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I still went for the Rizoma bars, fluid reservoir, grips and bar ends. Red looks good on my bike. Can't justify nearly $400 for mirrors. Well, not yet :)