Mirror suggestions

ricecows

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Looking to get some mirrors for my naked FZ6, but can't really decide on what to get.
I've never been a fan of the bar end ones, but maybe it's really the only way to go to not dirsrupt the looks of the bike?

JOVfrON.jpg

Not many people ride naked bikes in my area, so haven't seen that many in up close. I have a lack of inspiration here!

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing my naked conversion this winter and I'm not going with bar end mirrors either. I don't like that they make the bike wider, and I like the position of the stock mirrors. I ordered a pair of 7/8" bar mounts and a cheap set of eBay mirrors to try out on mine. I'll post of pictures when I finally get to work on my bike over thanksgiving break.

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you manage to get them in the end? I'm looking as well but worried about the quality of some cheapo ebay mirrors. Mates have told me that the ball joints die within a few months...

Here they are, sorry I took so long to get back to you. They definitely seem like cheaper quality mirrors, but I've yet to really ride with them on so I can't comment on how they hold up on the road.

petergreko

limits are for suckers
Reaction score
Visit site
I also did a naked conversion on my '07 and don't like the looks of the bar ends, but not just that, but because in Cali I split lanes and that isn't conducive to that. I ordered some cheap billet style ones (that turned out to be total crap) as a test. They look alright, don't think it disrupts the look of it that much.

Here's a couple of pics:
hDw7rVB.jpg

nRI5ffQ.jpg

Once I gather up a little more cash and see if I want to spend more I will change to better ones, but first my PR4's are going on first, then the ancillary stuff. Maybe some new rear sets.