Midnightfz6 moving back to Australia.

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
After nearly a decade living in London, it's time to head back to the beach in Sydney. I never did get a chance to come on one of the ride outs due to a busy work schedule.
I toyed with the idea of taking my bike back to aus but not sure its worth it after import duties, GST, shipping costs...so it will be up for sale shortly. My wife and I are leaving at the beginning of November, so have a couple of months to sell.
In the meantime I've got a few ads up on ebay you might be interested in. Only a couple of days left on these.
PCIII. Dynojet Power Commander III Yamaha FZ6 2004-2006 on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 11:57:23 BST)
Givi E41 pair. Givi E41 Monokey Panniers Pair on eBay (end time 05-Sep-09 13:10:03 BST)

I'll also have a Givi E52 Maxia with M5 plate and brakelights up for sale soon.
I'm thinking of selling my Scorpion Carbons seperately, let me know if there's any interest. I also have the standard exhaust.
The bike I will be selling is a 2007 FZ6 ABS Black, Alarm, Scorpion carbons. New 021's, Puig screen, dual headlight mod 8500 miles. Will put up a pic and links to any ads.
I'm in Richmond, Surrey (London)
Thanks for a great time on the forum.
Cheers, Luke