Mega insurance deal

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
hy guys,just re-insured my fz6 with carol-nash cos BENNETS are robin f@@kers,been searching around online and done loads of quotes,
so what have i got then
1 TPFT for me and a pillion SDP and commuting
2 Full AA cover including europe-home start, recovery etc
3 Legal cover
4 All mods covered,rearsets,belly pan,screen,crash bungs
5 SP30 from 2007
6 Vehicle theft claim 2009 (car on another policy)
7 deposit then 9 monthly payments only cost an extra £11 on top of premium
8 And they phoned me 5 mins after i did the quote online in 10 mins it was done

and the cost of all this just £119.67,better than the £250.00 bennets wanted
hopes this helps someone
nick:thumbup:

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
it's all a bit hit and miss, i've tried carol nash a couple of times, but they've never given me good quotes, nor wanted to match anybody else's.

i'm with swinton and ebikeinsurance at the moment, thoug will be switching away from swinton ASAP.

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah your absolutly right mate,bennets used to be good,this is the first time ive declared any mods and was expecting a high price,wait while next year and i'll be cursing c-nash,damdest thing is i have a 125 cc scooter which i pay more for,
is my new fz premium about right? i dont know but i'll take it for another year's riding

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
i'm paying around £500 once you add in breakdown recovery and all the other guff, with 1 years NCB

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
ouch mate if i had to pay that sort of money i wouldnt have a bike,still at least if you stay clean this year your premium shoud go south
nick

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Have to say that Bennets were cheapest for me after I went back to them through compare the meercats- after everything considered including my mods, speeding ticket and an accident in the car that want mu fault..... £77 fully comp and with business use... cos I am an old Foccer I guess

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
hey there dolau,thats a cracking price,i think it pays to swop companys every year,i was with bennets and the renewal they sent was daft,went on line with bennets and got a better deal but iam still going with c-nash for this year at least
where abouts in the mid valleys are you,been to bala and all round north wales for the last few years on hols and love it,thats where i got the SP30,in the bloody car believe it or not,i better not take the bike LOL