Machine-gun exhaust!!!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
That is very cool and unique. A very nice rendition of a machine gun exhaust without being tacky, way to go :thumbup:

Coming from the man who literally smelted his own end caps... thanks that means alot from someone who knows what kind of work goes into a project like that to actually make it look as well as it performs

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good to me, next weekend OK? Let me know when, so far I have no big plans.

Sounds good to me my schedule is pretty open as of now maybe me you and blue moon can go riding sometime over the weekend

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I showed my dad the finished product and he said it best..."youve obviously gone streetfighter/madmaxx style so WHY NOT add the BIG guns"....perfect

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
To me, it sounds like heaven lol, but honestly it.sounds like no other bike i have ever herd before and the closest thing i think it sounds like would be a f1 car. I have no way.to upload a sound clip but if all.goes well this weeke.d ill met up with gtpaddict and he does

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, I leave the boards for a while, and I come back to see this awesomeness!! :eek: Seriously, that looks perfect on your FZ! That's got to be one of the coolest looking exhausts I've seen. Well done sir, well done! :thumbup:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
For a good sound clip check out gtpaddicts post exhaust comparison

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for those who pm'd with questions, cause I couldn't figure out how to post the link on my new phone

irish190

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this is a dead thread, but did you ever remap with the new exhaust and if so how did it work out. Love the idea of integrating the muffler with new ends.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I know this is a dead thread, but did you ever remap with the new exhaust and if so how did it work out. Love the idea of integrating the muffler with new ends.

Nope I haven't got a pc on it yet, as of right now I'm just running with the CO mod. Although I really want to put it on a dyno and have it tuned the right way, I haven't had the time or the money, mainly money lol.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
One of my friends that I went to high school with works for Caesar who owns supertech performance, formerly highside performance. But both of them are awesome tuners and the shop is about 5min from my house but I just have to justify spending $600+ on a PCIII and tune when my bike is running great as of now. I would live to see the dyno numbers though

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
One of my friends that I went to high school with works for Caesar who owns supertech performance, formerly highside performance. But both of them are awesome tuners and the shop is about 5min from my house but I just have to justify spending $600+ on a PCIII and tune when my bike is running great as of now. I would live to see the dyno numbers though

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: