Lowers

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
Lowers for sale

I have power bronze lowers I am selling. $150.00. They sell for $299.95 on sale at http://www.superbikestore.com/FZ6_04+.htm; in fact my bike is in the ad my bike has the Corbin seat and back rest. They will need repainting due to road chips and the clear coat burning off. I have the complete bracket kit. I also want to trade my custom tall windshield for a stock windshield. I am in Orange County Ca and I am looking for a local buyer, but will ship if needed. PM me.

Last edited:

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some more pics. i took off my top box and tall windscreen and the bike looks smaller, but looks more like a sport bike now.

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Looks good! I have often wondered how the bike would look with the lowers painted. I had them on my 06, but they were black.

In some of the pictures in the first post, isn't that bike an 07-09 model? The windscreen doesn't look like it comes all the way down between the headlights, and the 04-06 did. If so, the lowers probably will not fit an 06. IIRC, there is a different number for the 04-06 and the 07-09. They might have been stock pics of a different bike, I don't know. Either way, they look great!!

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man I have an 07 with painted lower too I so happen to live in OC also did you have any fitment issues with the PB lowers? The front of mine were really lose I wanted to know if I could check yours out

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
I did not have any fitment issues. solid mounting! your's are a different design since your upper fairing is different. you can always come by and look. PM for my cell.

Last edited: