Lower Fairings for 2007-2008 FZ6

cgeorge1

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody has fairings on the 07 or 08 FZ6, I looked around, you can't seem to find them in the US, but I found them in Canada they run about $755 US. What do you think are they worth it, or do you know where to get them cheaper?

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Never found them in the U.S. Mine are still for sale here at the forum. Pro's: Looks, heat off of the legs Con's: don't work with my motovational sliders

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I put the official Yamaha belly pan on my 2007 FZ6 and I'm never taking it off! Belly pans should come stock on all FZ6's, they look sooo good.

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the lower fairings on mine, and have to say they're the dogz nutz, certainly worth it. finishing teh bike off nicely. In the UK they're £385 so around $690 US. The pic of my bike is around somewhere on the forum, probably in this thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/uk/5595-2007-s2-fairings-uk.html

Be aware that you cannot fit the Yamaha sliders if you fit the lowers.

Cheers

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like mine they're in my album if you want to look at them.

only other con apart from the rest is they make access to the radiator cap slightly fiddly but not too bad.

You might want to take a look on the powerbronze sit for a better deal. Good Luck. :thumbup:

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I have the lower fairings on mine, and have to say they're the dogz nutz, certainly worth it. finishing teh bike off nicely. In the UK they're £385 so around $690 US. The pic of my bike is around somewhere on the forum, probably in this thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/uk/5595-2007-s2-fairings-uk.html

Be aware that you cannot fit the Yamaha sliders if you fit the lowers.

Cheers

Never found them in the U.S. Mine are still for sale here at the forum. Pro's: Looks, heat off of the legs Con's: don't work with my motovational sliders

Have a look at this thread:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/12392-powerbronze-fairing-cut-frame-sliders.html

The spacers/bolts are sold separately at Powerbronze, - these will enable you to mount sliders on any fairing.
Having this set myself, I can't see any reason why these spacers would not work with any brand of sliders.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com

jetskier

Reaction score
Visit site
Jman,

I know this was quite some time ago, but do you still have the fairing for sale?