Love this new speed triple colour, limited edition.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
54940.jpg

Nice bike:drool:

Triumph's Speed Triple R 'Dark' edition - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown

Last edited:
Re: Love this new speed triple colour

Bike looks fantastic from the headlights back , I still cant get my head around the shape of them :( I much prefer the original dual round :thumbup:

It looks gorgeous!

However, isn't that a special edition? I saw one of the pictures on visordown displaying a "1/30" but wasn't sure what it was for.

Also, you didn't show the best part!

54949.jpg

It looks gorgeous!

However, isn't that a special edition? I saw one of the pictures on visordown displaying a "1/30" but wasn't sure what it was for.]

Yeah I didn't read it properly this is at the top of the page

"Just 30 of these limited edition Speed Triple Rs will be made"

Read more: Triumph's Speed Triple R 'Dark' edition - Motorcycle news: New bikes - Visordown
Also, you didn't show the best part!

54949.jpg

Wow nice graphics :thumbup:

Bike looks fantastic from the headlights back , I still cant get my head around the shape of them :( I much prefer the original dual round :thumbup:

Couldn't agree with you more Humperdinkel, on both the Speed and Street Triples. Good thing it's a straight swap to the round headlights. Same mounting brackets, same bulbs, same wiring!:rockon:

I'd still want the newer Speed and do the headlight swap. When they went to the new headlights they also went to a new frame that is much narrower and easier to reach the ground on (30 inch inseam).

Back