Loud Exhaust

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well... I got my Leo Vince pipes installed, the bike seems to run pretty good without a power commander. The Leo Vince install did remove the cat in the mid-pipe, but it appears that there's still two more smaller cats at the point where the header goes 4-2. Overall I'm happy for $330 new and shipped to my door I can't ask for much more.

s4c6lw.jpg

Great price and looks good too!:thumbup:

Mac fz6n

Reaction score
Visit site
$300 :eek:, why didn't you just get a new exhaust?

Here in Oz, aftermarket pipes start at around $800....
LV or 2Bro's are closer to $1000 here.

So $300 isn't that bad.

Believe me, if I could get new pipes for $500 or less I would, but $800 is just to much (I got wife/kids/house/car etc.)

Cheers,
Mac.

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Here in Oz, aftermarket pipes start at around $800....
LV or 2Bro's are closer to $1000 here.

So $300 isn't that bad.

Believe me, if I could get new pipes for $500 or less I would, but $800 is just to much (I got wife/kids/house/car etc.)

Cheers,
Mac.

Mortgage the wife/kids, sell the car... that's what I'll be doing to get the coveted Speed Triple eventually Blah

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
How do u mean none? :) They dont manufacturing them anymore or....?

Oh I'm sure you can find it anywhere, but it's just not cheap lol I'd put Leo Vince on right now but my dad isn't happy about it. He said its just waste of money.

Asta

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh I'm sure you can find it anywhere, but it's just not cheap lol I'd put Leo Vince on right now but my dad isn't happy about it. He said its just waste of money.
Well im ok to spend 500-600$ on them. But cant find them anywhere online. Every site is out of stock.

PWABO

Reaction score
Visit site
I opted for a set of Two Brothers, but my decision was based purely on cost. I couldn't afford a new exhaust system, but I bided my time & waited for something to turn up on ebay & the TB set was the first to show up. I would have picked up any system available for the right price, but I am more than happy with them. To me they sound fantastic & are way louder than stock & they look good too.

LeeFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Well im ok to spend 500-600$ on them. But cant find them anywhere online. Every site is out of stock.

Ebay, Amazon, Twistedthrottle...I'm sure you can find them just about anywhere, even on their website (any brand name you want).