LOOOOONG Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

motopete

Reaction score
Visit site
I wish they would give me more room for my mods, I can't list every thing. I like the sigs. they let me know what is available for my bike without endless searching on the web. Thanks guys for all the great info and ideas!

PS. Hey Wolfman! Can I borrow a few bucks? Theres a couple other things I need.

Last edited:

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just teasing you Andz. I must be as bored as you if I'm responding...:BLAA:

Oh, and tires are not a mod, people...hahahaha just sayin.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Weird problems?

OK I tried to be diplomatic about it.

I don't care how much you spent on your mods, or how narcissistic you want to be by bragging about it.

It is annoying and detracts from the thread itself cos you scroll down past all the crap at the bottom of each post and can miss relevant information.

lol yes, weird problems... if an admin of the forum (Wolfman) wants to list his mods in his sig, he should be allowed to without being insulted ("narcissistic").

If we want to brag about our mods, we should be allowed to. Too bad if you dislike it.

This whole thread is annoying me and detracting me from enjoying this motorcycle forum.... next time maybe you need to learn how to use the forum before complaining about it.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
It is kinda silly.

...but seriously, what's up with all the silly names? Is everyone's mother just THAT bad at picking names, or are they nicknames or something? FZME is actually yiddish. It's pronouced just like it looks--FFF--ZZZ--MMM--EEEE. The EEE sounds like EHH. So I have a good excuse. What about the rest of you wackos? Is anyone else annoyed by this?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just teasing you Andz. I must be as bored as you if I'm responding...:BLAA:

Oh, and tires are not a mod, people...hahahaha just sayin.

Yeah but removing stickers is. :BLAA:

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Weird problems?

I don't care how much you spent on your mods, or how narcissistic you want to be by bragging about it.

It is annoying and detracts from the thread itself cos you scroll down past all the crap at the bottom of each post and can miss relevant information.

I didn't know I could turn it off but I am going to, right now.
Dude, that was seriously uncalled for. Have a sense of humor man. Geeez...

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm with the OP on this one. Some of the sigs on this forum are just too long. While not quite as bad as I have seen on other forums, it generally only tends to get worse as time goes on.

I always thought all the list of mods done/wanted should be tied to your profile. So, if you are curious as to what any particular member has or has done to his bike, you click on their profile.

I too, never noticed you could turn them off! So at least I got that going for me! :)

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wolfie's has only been that long for a couple days or so. im sure he would have changed it back.

I like being able to see a person's mod list in their sigs. their COMPLETE mod list no matter how trivial the mod. It gives me an idea of:

1) how much this person knows about his bike
2) how much research this person has done into the FZ6 and what works/fits and doesnt work/fit
3) what mods are out there and would work with an FZ6. a shopping list of sorts from different people of different things

So:

@ wolfie and everyone else with mod lists: keep your mod lists in your sigs and keep ALL the mods in there. just format it a bit better.

@ andz: relax brother. you can turn off sigs. not wanting to turn them off and THEN calling people names because they are annoying to you is pretty self-centred.

live and let live, brother. the sigs on this forum are not that bad at all. they're pretty tidy actually and most people here prefer and like them the way they are (Except for wolfie who just needed to format his differently).

for the level of input that wolfie gives on all things mod related, his sig-line is actually a FUNCITONAL component of this website as he spams the piss out of every thread and makes sure everyone knows what a gongshow of amazing mods the FZ6 is capable of sustaining.

you should be thankful, not angry, that he has such a kickass bike. it gives us something to pick apart and upgrade our own machines little by little with the knowledge we gain from his work and experience in putting together the bits on that mod list.

*hugs Andz*

there, I think that's all you really needed today.

:)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I like my signature and I like other peoples signatures.

When I want to ask someone advice on a "mod" such as PCIIi etc, and I can't find the info in a thread, I can send a PM to the person with that particular "mod" in their signature.

Wolfman, among others, have been very helpful to me with regards to mods.

Thank you guys - due to your signatures I am now in "modding" heaven :D:D:D:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Weird problems?

I didn't know I could turn it off but I am going to, right now.

Narcissistic!!!! Try Proud Brother! Spent all my life around bikes....and have had a few dungers in my time, and this one just happens to be the culmination of 20 years of want, and a new found ality to be able to pay for it, due to a good position re work as an entertainer for once....i have worked freaking hard to get where i am in life, and work my butt off with 3 business's, and 2 kids i have 50% of the time as a single dad....if i wanna boast, i will...

Nuff said....i am past this now, too busy organising the 17 hour working day i have today!

:shakehead:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Should this thread be moved from Site Announcements?..... I don't see it as a "Site Announcement" unless it has come from an Admin.

Maybe to General Discussion.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just stopping by...

i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
No one doubts Wolfmans status, or knowledge about the FZ6! What is in question here is the god awful long signatures! I was actually thinking the same thing a day ago when it took me forever to figure out what was actually pertinent info and what was mods.

We're all proud of our mods, but damn, there has to be a limit! Not saying this person is bad or good, but just limit the nonsence to a couple lines so I can actually read what is pertinent, and not what you've done!

Since when did an Admin give you GOD privileges? I see that responce as garbage! It's like STFU I'm boss and what I say goes! Bull****!!!!

I've been here for a great number of years and see the site going downhill day to day. With all the "family oriented, you can't post that" stuff, to the censorship that is taking over, it's not my style anyone.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I came here to meet bikers that wanted to ride with other bikers. If I want to vent then I'll vent, I don't expect someone to put me down for using "anal" in a thread! Give me a break!

Take your flowers and your weed and shove it up your ass! When the real ADMIN(Dennis) decides to take his site back I'll be here with open arms. I'm not saying make it "R" rated but damn, come 0n. I didn't grow up on sesame street, did you?

Let me count the MODS that have left

Wrightme43 (a true loss) Admin
Defyinertia (still here, but not much) Admin
Sportrider (Left for unknown reasons) Admin
Mikebike (tired of the bull****) Mod

After this I'm sure to lose my mod status, but whatever. I don't want to mod a PG site, I want to help bikers meet bikers for a ride and not a coloring session, and help those who need help. If that meant that I have to hold my tongue then :Flip:.

Wolfman, your SIG it too long! :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since when did an Admin give you GOD privileges? I see that responce as garbage! It's like STFU I'm boss and what I say goes! Bull****!!!!

QUOTE]

Excuse me buddy, but i have not done anything that any other member could not do! So, no GOD like activities have been going on...

If it makes you all happy, i will remove my signature completely, stop posting photo's of my bike's, stop sharing my mods...

Get over yourselves! I have, ask anyone that knows me!!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site

QUOTE]

Excuse me buddy, but i have not done anything that any other member could not do! So, no GOD like activities have been going on...

If it makes you all happy, i will remove my signature completely, stop posting photo's of my bike's, stop sharing my mods...

Get over yourselves! I have, ask anyone that knows me!!!

This was not directed at you, and am sorry you took it that way.

It was directeds at this comment.
lol yes, weird problems... if an admin of the forum (Wolfman) wants to list his mods in his sig, he should be allowed to without being insulted ("narcissistic").
It's like if your an admin then bugg off!

ps, the name is not buddy, it's Anthony, and you must have missed the smiley at the end!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay everyone play nice.............

Just when I think I have thought of everything lol....Sigs are cool and I allow supporting members to have cool customized sigs..Regulars cant have em..... I agreee there should be a limit to the size thou.... I will impose a line limit but how many.. I say 10 for Elites and 8 for Premiums?

Thoughts....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This was not directed at you, and am sorry you took it that way.

It was directeds at this comment. It's like if your an admin then bugg off!

ps, the name is not buddy, it's Anthony, and you must have missed the smiley at the end!

Ok, i called you Buddy, cause that's about the only way i can Shout in this forum, without it being considered offensive...which i have no problem with...

Sorry, Anthony...i also now understand where you are coming from, but i dont think i am anything but objective as an Admin, in fact i think i am more than reasonable...i work by the rule, if i can leave it alone, then i will, if people want me to do something, and i think it is inline with site rules, then i will use my ability to access the Admin tools on the forum to fix the problem, if i cant, or dont know how, or think that it should be handled by Dennis, i pass it on...Maybe David's comments were a bit strong, but then i suppose he might of been sticking up for me, as i had just been called out as a Narcassist!

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.