Looking for P1X Powertips.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry, their stuff is expensive. Have you searched CL in different areas of the country? Or maybe Ebay?

Rookie08FZ6

Rookie
Reaction score
Visit site

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the P1 and P1X. I'll be interested in selling one set soon.

I bought the bike two months ago and quickly had to return the exhaust/fender back to stock for inspection. Right now I'm looking to get a fender (that isn't stock, but also isn't the kit that came with the TB). Once all is said and done, I will finally get more than a few miles with the loudness. I'm especially interested in the commute.

One question, as I'm unsure which I'll end up with... Are you interested in the P1 (non X) as well?

P1
P1X

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
I have the P1 and P1X. I'll be interested in selling one set soon.

I bought the bike two months ago and quickly had to return the exhaust/fender back to stock for inspection. Right now I'm looking to get a fender (that isn't stock, but also isn't the kit that came with the TB). Once all is said and done, I will finally get more than a few miles with the loudness. I'm especially interested in the commute.

One question, as I'm unsure which I'll end up with... Are you interested in the P1 (non X) as well?

P1
P1X

Well, I got ancy and pulled the trigger on some P1X's already. IF i decide they're too quiet, I might switch to P1's. I was just afraid the P1's would be too much for me, based on reading threads here. I also read on here that someone put on one P1 and one P1X to create the perfect sound. Maybe we can trade one of each! :thumbup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBwcsDcyXw"]Yamaha FZ6 with Two brothers exhaust P1x tip and P1 tip - YouTube[/ame]

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I believe the PO of my bike got both sets for that reason. He had both P1Xs in when I bought it, but did have one and one at some point. Will try it out.

shamrocker

Reaction score
I just got home from my first ride with the Two Bros and P1X tips. :rockon: I can't believe how great the bike sounds now. It's much louder, especially in the first 6K RPM. There is no way I would want the P1's or without. I think it's perfect this way. :D

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got home from my first ride with the Two Bros and P1X tips. :rockon: I can't believe how great the bike sounds now. It's much louder, especially in the first 6K RPM. There is no way I would want the P1's or without. I think it's perfect this way. :D

You mean quieter. No tip = loudest, P1 = -3 dB, P1X = -7 dB

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I put P1 tips in mine and it is noticeably quieter at idle, however once you open it up they make absolutely no difference.

shamrocker

Reaction score
I believe the PO of my bike got both sets for that reason. He had both P1Xs in when I bought it, but did have one and one at some point. Will try it out.

Have you had the chance to try the different tips? My wife told me that it didn't sound any louder coming home than it did with the stock exhaust.

Challenge....accepted. :D

It makes me wonder if I should try one or both P1 tips. Oh, and BTW, she is digging the new sound. She always complained about how wimpy it sounded stock and high fived me when I started it up with TBR for the first time. Man, do I love her.