Looking for Exhaust

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
You were literally a few hours late on that one, I posted my Remus Carbons last night and they were snatched up in 20 minutes. Good luck, there are still a few items left:rockon:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea i picked up a pair of Two bros on the forum used I was maybe 5 minutes after the original post. If you see used pipes here jump on them. Also I know in the past people have done group buys for exhaust. Call your manufacturer of choice and talk it over with them

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a 2008 FZ6 with 1400 miles with a Scorpion Stainless Steel exhaust on it. I just took it off because it's too loud for me and I'd like to trade for a stock one. If anyone is interested, PM me with how much you're offering for the trade. I'm in NYC - zip 10038. I have the exhaust off (pics below). I'm not sure which parts are stock or come with this. I think the 2 brackets, 2 bolts, and 1 piece slip on dual can exhaust. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm looking for stock exhaust in near new shape, no shabby old rusty junk!

Cheers - Chris

chrisfed

Reaction score
Visit site
ya this may be best as a local swap. shipping is always such a waste of cash. i don't have enough posts to post it for sale though :-( so i found this wanted post! maybe someone in the tri-state will chime in! i'll post in the regional if i don't hear from someone in a few days i guess.