looking for any and all riders in Virginia

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Hampton Roads area and just wanted to see how many riders I have around me. Don't get me wrong I see people riding everyday, but you never know what kind of people they are, or if they want anyone else riding with them. So i was just wondering who else was here and if anyone wanted to take a ride

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the Hampton Roads area and just wanted to see how many riders I have around me. Don't get me wrong I see people riding everyday, but you never know what kind of people they are, or if they want anyone else riding with them. So i was just wondering who else was here and if anyone wanted to take a ride

I'm just up the road a bit in Portsmouth. Any specific destination in mind?

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just up the road a bit in Portsmouth. Any specific destination in mind?

hey I'm in Va Beach to be exact. No not really just wanted to know who would like to I'm free on the weekends for a good 3-4 hr ride. what kind of bike you have?

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome I didn't know that there were that many members near me. I will let everyone know a little later in the week to see if we when, and where, and what weekend everyone can do this.

Yasso

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in central Virginia, so if you ever want to take a ride out this way to the BR Parkway or towards W Va, I might be up for that.