looking for a good cover

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
hey everyone,

i'm on the search for a good cover for the fz6. my bike stays parked under a lean-to but i'd still like to have a cover to put over it. and this is mainly for winter time when there's about a month that i won't be riding.

- so i'd like it to be pretty heavy duty...
- i'd like it to go pretty low (i have orange clay and when it rains it splashes up on the rims and such)...
- i have a givi e52 top case and plan on putting on a yamaha tall screen... i'd like the cover to be used without having to take those two items off.

any suggestions?

Johny Bravo

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations of your good behavior to the bike! :)
How much are motorcycle covers in UK?
HEre in Bulgaria I sell motorcycle equipment, parts and accessories, but don`t know how much is the shipping. If its ok with you I can send you one of these - verry good quality, big size and long endurance.
10005168_820_MOD2_FR_06.JPG

10005167_820_DET2_04.JPG

10005167_820_DET1_04.JPG

For 40Euro, shipping not included.
Still not have translated site, but still you can see what we offer at BgRider - Íà÷àëî with prices in BGN
Greetings and wish you luck!

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
I was using one of these on the FZ with my topcase and it fit great. Pretty durable with a year's use. Don't mind the picture - it's not accurate.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motogear-Deluxe-Motorcycle-Cover-Touring/dp/B000NNONWK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1259085394&sr=8-5-spell]Amazon.com: Motogear Deluxe Motorcycle Cover - Touring: Automotive[/ame]

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Go to New Enough dot com and look at the Nelson Rigg covers, I have the MC-902, so far it seems to be well made and durable.
Mine is the large and it will go almost to the bottom of the rims, I have a Puig racing windscreen and an Axio tail bag, they also have other sizes that would work with the top box.

Jerry

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use the Cycle Gear Trackside Deluxe cover. I've had this one over a year and use it every day. It fits an FZ well and has held up great. I'd guess I'll get one maybe two more years out of it.

With your bike being under a shed this will last you years.

Cycle Gear - TRACKSIDE: Deluxe Motorcycle Cover,

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations of your good behavior to the bike! :)
How much are motorcycle covers in UK?
HEre in Bulgaria I sell motorcycle equipment, parts and accessories, but don`t know how much is the shipping. If its ok with you I can send you one of these - verry good quality, big size and long endurance.
10005168_820_MOD2_FR_06.JPG

10005167_820_DET2_04.JPG

10005167_820_DET1_04.JPG

For 40Euro, shipping not included.
Still not have translated site, but still you can see what we offer at BgRider - Íà÷àëî with prices in BGN
Greetings and wish you luck!

Mine was about £30. Got it from here.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
nelson rigg, i am very satisfied with it and i dont think i will have to get another one for years