Lidl UK bike gear coming 23rd of Feb

hansomesamson

Reaction score
Visit site
Took a wander down to my local shop today. Not a lot on offer. I did buy some gloves that look half reasonable for the money.
They had a flip up helmet for £40, which looked as though it may fall apart as soon as you leave the shop. Why anybody would want to spend £40 on a motorcycle helmet from lidl is beyond me....

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
Agree on that one, although I do know someone who did, and they like it as a spare. I don't think I would though.

Over the years I have bought gloves, trousers, a tank bag and a rider to passenger intercom from Lidl and have been happy with the quality for the money.

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Hoping Aldi gets some stock in shortly. Both them supermarkets seem quite in sync with their special buys.
From the leaflet, those biker boots look exactly like my Harley ones except £55 cheaper. lol.

edit Got the Aldi newsletter today, biking gear coming in this Thursday 1st March! :)
Riding boots (race style) for £29.99, chain locks, paddock stands, balaclavas, neck buffs, base layers, helmets, socks.

Last edited:

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the socks and techie long sleeved T shirt- brought stuff from Aldi last year and it is brilliant- I think Aldi's offers are on this week in UK