Levers. What do you have and where did you get it?

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site
It seems none of the more legitimate online stores(revzilla, bike bandit, etc) carry good lever sets at affordable prices so I've forced to look at eBay but even then, I am scared of buying some crappy knockoffs that end up being flimsy and hazardous.

I'm looking for some good quality anodized gold or black shorty levers that won't break the bank or themselves. so, what do you have and where'd ya get em!

Thanks!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought these, not shorties or an FZ but they do them. $70 Ebay
55648d1417066095-my-xjr-1300-mods-20141127_153532-jpg

55649d1417066095-my-xjr-1300-mods-20141127_153544-jpg

Last edited:

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
I also have the same levers as dschult2. They work with no issues for me, however I wish they had a firmer feel, like stock.

The price is right however!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
JPR Performance
My levers are "titanium" colour on black bosses with black adjusters.
I think Motogiro reccomended them and I bought them on spec after having a set of the 2wheels levers.

Bui;d qulaiy is excellent customer service likewise.
I have some discolorisation on the brake lever boss its going a bronzy colour but the functionality is still superb.

(I know the pic titles are around the wrong way-comes from working in a hurry)

I just did a search on google and then ordered on line, they sent OS real fast.
One of the levers they sent 1st time 'round was mis-packaged, I still dont know what bike its for....anyway a quick email and the correct one was sent asap and I had it in Australia with a few days, they didnt evem want me to return the wrong one

I love 'em-the levers that is!

this is my post from last year:::::

JPR Performance
A division of PowerSports Group, Inc.
1548 Jayken, Way, Ste - C
Chula Vista, CA 91911

I ordered a set of the levers after reading Cliff's(Motogiro) review on the thread about 2wheels levers, as he had bought the JPR's instead of the copies or Pazzos
I've had 2wheels levers for 12 months and they have stared to fade and I wanted to improve the look on the bike

Decided shorties were the go and ordered a set
they arrived with in a week but unfortunately the brake lever was the wrong one
I emailed them and within 12 hours they had checked which style I had received and sent off the new lever it was due about 5 days later but arrived in 4
I put them on over the w/end....LOVE 'EM

great service, prompt very customer oriented a big thumbs up from me

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
JPR Performance
My levers are "titanium" colour on black bosses with black adjusters.
I think Motogiro reccomended them and I bought them on spec after having a set of the 2wheels levers.

Bui;d qulaiy is excellent customer service likewise.
I have some discolorisation on the brake lever boss its going a bronzy colour but the functionality is still superb.

(I know the pic titles are around the wrong way-comes from working in a hurry)

I just did a search on google and then ordered on line, they sent OS real fast.
One of the levers they sent 1st time 'round was mis-packaged, I still dont know what bike its for....anyway a quick email and the correct one was sent asap and I had it in Australia with a few days, they didnt evem want me to return the wrong one

I love 'em-the levers that is!

this is my post from last year:::::

Yes! I really like mine and as Ade says the boss ass'y that the lever attaches to turn a bronze like color but you really don't notice it and they have performed flawessly. Love the design and performance! :)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems none of the more legitimate online stores(revzilla, bike bandit, etc) carry good lever sets at affordable prices so I've forced to look at eBay but even then, I am scared of buying some crappy knockoffs that end up being flimsy and hazardous.

I'm looking for some good quality anodized gold or black shorty levers that won't break the bank or themselves. so, what do you have and where'd ya get em!

Thanks!
I purchased the cheap ones from
an advert placed here on the forum.
they have dulled slightly in the last 4 years. They still work great and I am happy for about three quality.
generally you do get what you pay for.
Nelly

Capt.Clydescope

Reaction score
Visit site

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
What is the purpose of the notch about 1 inch from the end?

That notch is designed as the weak point, so that in a crash or a tipover, it will break at the notch. This leaves you with the rest of the lever intact to be able to ride home.