Lets schedule a ride.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hollywood416, I told Hedmisten I would like to get together and we all go for a ride. He asked me for a time I would be interested. I told him I would like to go sometime on a Saturday but would on Sunday if I have to. So lets communicate a time when we all can go and if anyone else wants to get in post a reply or message. O and if we would have the time to ride long enough I would like to go some where that has a scenary and good riding. I am not sure what this area offers.

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have much going on the next couple weeks. Since I just got back from the long weekend at Biketoberfest I could probably use a break this coming weekend to get caught up around the house and such. Anytime after that I'm good though maybe the weekend after. As far as a place I would have to say the mountains up North of Hwy 11 maybe make the loop up Ceasar's head and back down. There isn't much better riding anywhere in the state. Would be good to get a fairly early start as it could become a 150+ mile day easily.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have much going on the next couple weeks. Since I just got back from the long weekend at Biketoberfest I could probably use a break this coming weekend to get caught up around the house and such. Anytime after that I'm good though maybe the weekend after. As far as a place I would have to say the mountains up North of Hwy 11 maybe make the loop up Ceasar's head and back down. There isn't much better riding anywhere in the state. Would be good to get a fairly early start as it could become a 150+ mile day easily.
Sounds great to me. lol I just said all this stuff on a message I sent you on a reply message you sent me.

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
hey there.... im interested in gettin together with you guys... im in clemson and would be easy to meet in gville or something like that.... however this weekend is no good for me but possibly the following sat. hopefully we can all get together... also would u guys be against non-fz6 riders joining us? let me know.. later

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
hey there.... im interested in gettin together with you guys... im in clemson and would be easy to meet in gville or something like that.... however this weekend is no good for me but possibly the following sat. hopefully we can all get together... also would u guys be against non-fz6 riders joining us? let me know.. later

Yea your not far from me at all. I'm up for riding with anyone. Next Saturday is good for me as well.

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I'd mention this...Ware Shoals Dragway starts their Saturday practice this weekend, $13 to run the 1/8th all you can from 1pm-6pm. Doesn't matter to me I can go there anytime just wanted to mention it.