Leos, Seat Cowl, Belly Pan & Pod Lights

gjpollman

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I would post up some pictures of the winter/spring mods. Thank god for nice weather so I can start riding to work, my Jeep SRT is going through a 1/4 tank every day....

I actually completely removed the front turn signals, the pods a set up as flashers and running lights... they are super bright as is (and flash even brighter) but when I crack open the headlights to do the projects I plan to have the pods metalized to reflect additional light.

Next up are the projectors w/ halos (paint the reflectors) and maybe new mirrors with indicators in them so I can leave the pods blacked out.

Lastly, me and a friend are tossing around the idea of making a mold of the seat cowl, making the required 15% difference to not inringe on copyright) and reproducing them... let me know if this sounds like somthing you all would be interested in and any ideas as to design modifications. I am hoping to keep this around $100 a piece primed.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Depending on price, i would be in. Maybe add a "quick release" in... that may have a good selling point.