Leo Vince Titanium Exhaust

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey thanks!

I was looking for a exhaust for the fazer and this couldn't be a better deal. I was about order a scorpion exhaust from Amazon but for titanium it was about $700 , glad you saw this ad. :)

Reaction score
Visit site
I gave the guy a text last night and no replies yet so I gave him a call, it appears that this is a home phone number so I'll give it shot every few hours to see when he'll pick up.

But yes, I will buy this item. Titanium Leo Vince Exhaust for less the $300 even if its used, too good to pass this up :)

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
I gave the guy a text last night and no replies yet so I gave him a call, it appears that this is a home phone number so I'll give it shot every few hours to see when he'll pick up.

But yes, I will buy this item. Titanium Leo Vince Exhaust for less the $300 even if its used, too good to pass this up :)

He'd let that thing go for $250 easy, I'm pretty sure of it. If I wasn't so OCD about exhaust tips, I'd definitely have jumped on that myself. Good luck! :rockon:

Reaction score
Visit site
Once again the seller has failed to reply to me.
Voicemail is not even set up yet so if anyone wants to get in on this please feel free to try to contact him.

I'm about giving up here.