Leo Vince slip on

soundgarden

Reaction score
Visit site
Theres a bunch of info about them on this forum just use the search function. From what I hear they're pretty much your best option for the FZ6

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
They sound badass, look great and I believe they're even the best value for the money (they come with silencers already in, plus an extra means to silence, and a decat pipe). Only problem is the installation, I had a hell of a time aligning them and had to grind down a bracket to make it fit right. If you're going to have them professionally installed, this isn't a factor, but it helps to know your stuff if you're going to do it yourself.

Jacobien

Reaction score
Visit site
3 things are important.

1) The sound is awesome
2) According to a German magazine test of 8 exhausts for the FZ6, they deliver the most power gain at 3.1HP.
3) They look good, some other makes also look good.

Oh, they also come standard with the de-cat pipe.

I love mine, best mod I've done!!!:D

n3lrk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love mine. One screw on each can to slip out the DB killers, so depending on your mood you can make a little noise (music to my ears) or put them in to attract less attention. Install was not too hard, aligning the cans was a little tricky.

rdsrus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the replies,is the noise at idle or low revs anti social? When I start it up on Sunday morns don't want to disturb the neighbors.