Leo Vince SBK Evo II exhaust

makarov9

Reaction score
Visit site
Got my exhaust on and made a video on my channel. I plan to pull the baffles and see what sound I get and see if it effects performance any.

Gotta say, I love the quality of the Leo's and at $539, it was a great price.
I'm loving this FZ6 more and more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOiU1RZmhbY]Yamaha FZ6 Leo Vince SBK Evo II exhaust system - YouTube[/ame]

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Great walk around!:thumbup:
And don't sound so amazed about things being made (well, at least sold) in Oz. Not a bad place I've been told!:rolleyes:
Cheers!

D

Dave.TX

Nice but you need to clean your bike up some. Filthy bikes in videos are embarrassing! JK

I didn't feel any performance difference between the stock and LV exhaust. On the dyno it may be 2-4 HP difference, something like that. They do look better than stock and those match your bike's color very well.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
They sound SOOOOOO SEXY without the dB-killers installed :drool::drool:

Just take them out ;):BLAA:

Grtz,

Degake

houseofbugs

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice exhaust. I want to get the same one. But on Amazon they are showing its only for 07-09. Are they backwards compatible?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/07-09-YAMAHA-FZ6-SLIP-ON-STAINLESS/dp/B006GRG2Q2/ref=sr_1_21?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1337695159&sr=1-21"]Amazon.com: 07-09 YAMAHA FZ6: LEO VINCE SBK LV ONE EVO2 SLIP-ON - STAINLESS STEEL: Automotive[/ame]

Thanks!

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice exhaust. I want to get the same one. But on Amazon they are showing its only for 07-09. Are they backwards compatible?

Amazon.com: 07-09 YAMAHA FZ6: LEO VINCE SBK LV ONE EVO2 SLIP-ON - STAINLESS STEEL: Automotive

Thanks!

The mid pipe (cat replacement tube) is not the same between 04-06 and 07+.
So, no it isn't backwards compatible (unless you want to retain the OEM CAT).

Take a look at SurfSideMoto.com, they appear to have the correct exhausts in stock and are a bit cheaper as well :)

Grtz,

Degake

BjornR

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I installed my Leovince SBK last year. One thing I'm still curious about is that in my 'T-pipe', the drilled hole in the connection to the left side can/ 90 degree pipe (seen from rear) is a lot smaller than the diameter of the pipe itself.

Perhaps hard to understand what I mean but, obviously there is a hole drilled in to the pipe and another piece of pipe is then welded on there to get the 'T' shape... This is the connection just before the 90 degree pipe which then connects to the can.

This restricts the exhaust flow to the left can...

Do you or anyone else remember if it suppose to be that way?

Thanks

Last edited: