Leo vince installed + air box mod done. afterthoughts

t2.3aero

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my leo vince titanium exhuast with cat delete pipe (425$ shipped) .

i installed it in about 1.5 hrs VERY EASY install and everything fit exceptionally well

Also did the air box modification as well. here are my thoughts. I did the air box mod first and i would say that there is a slight increase in throttle response but no real hp gain. The one major change here is the sound. it has quite an affect on intake roar noise. it sounds ok but it does not sound quite as clean any more. as for the exhaust it is the simple best thing that these bikes need they need to be heard. this system is far far lighter than the stock and i think it has a great sound to it. The hp gain is for sure noticable. before on my bike from a stop if you go full throttle though first gear you could feel the front end get slighty light but now from a stop full throttle through first the front end will come up with out even thinking about it. The only way to get this to happen before was to pump the front end up or clutch it up. just wanted to give my opinions if anyone is looking to do either of these things.

:)

fureinku

Reaction score
Visit site
i got mine today and everything didnt fit so well, mine is an 06, when i ordered i said 06, box says 07, although i dont know of what all is different... i made it work

it sounds amazing, love it love it love it

VeeDubbinJetta91

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get the exhaust from? I am really interested in pickin one up for my FZ6, how do you like it so far? Thanks!