LED Accent Light Kits for FZ6

Frostbite155

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone had installed LED kits on their bike, as I'm kinda considering getting a kit sometime in the near future... Why, you may ask? It looks sweet.

Added some pics and vids, (hope linking to other sites is allowed??). This is what I want to put on my FZ-6 sometime ;) Feedback is welcomed, but flaming not so much :p

Cheerz everyone

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EnDAAb-f4"]YouTube - EFX - EURO EFFECTS X-Line Moto Kit[/ame]

Mississippi

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it looks good, but a little too flashy for me. How would you mount the lights down by the exhaust so that you would not see the actual light, but would see the glow?

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the red, when i get a chance i will take a pic, looks good but i want a little more red, so i will add more to the bike.

Frostbite155

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it looks good, but a little too flashy for me. How would you mount the lights down by the exhaust so that you would not see the actual light, but would see the glow?

Well, anywhere inside the fairings will do to keep the light itself covered, and LEDs are extremely powerful lights, atleast when you have clusters of many so the glow will be a nice thing to look at when the skies darken and you go out on a bike-run.. Aswell on the Accent LED Light web page there are installation guides for most kinds of motorcycles, so I guess it's plenty more info there

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah that would be a nice mod tho. I allways wanted to get them myself because I like to ride at night.
Does anyone know if these LED lights are legal on you bike, especially in NJ?