Leaving on a jet plane...oh, wait, wrong song

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
My little red FZ and I are heading out Wednesday morning, riding to Tampa FL for a charity riding event that goes coast-to-coast in Florida, raising money for Leukemia-Lymphoma Society (Florida C2C 2008). After that, I'm undecided whether to ride like heck to catch up with a group riding along the Mississsippi from Dubuque IA to Clarksdale MS, or to just "chill" and take it easy, heading toward a motorcycle-related event in Clarksdale, MS the following weekend. Anyway, I'll have my SPOT positioning device turned on and tracking me, and you can follow along here: SPOT Trip Manager - Trip Viewer.

Blog and photos of the trip will be here: 2008 - A new riding year

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool, sounds like a fun event. Ride safe and enjoy! :thumbup:

MarineMom

Reaction score
Visit site
Have a great trip! If you will be passing through Atlanta area be sure to fuel up north of Marietta when Southbound or finding it might be a problem, they were still having issues when I came back through there last week and news reports say it still is a problem in a few areas. FL is still VERY hot & humid especially Tampa Bay area, 100+ heat index by 11AM the days I was there, nice after about 4PM, and Luv bugs were just starting too. Make sure you have your sunscreen:D