Lean Angle Jeans - Stay Tuned!

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Sick, i like how they are full kevlar and dont have seems like the other ones. I would maybe take the plunge if they were ~100$. They would have to compare pretty close to my Olympia Airglides for that price. After i see some good reviews id consider it, or if I could see some in a store before I purchased. Any chance I can demo a pair? :rolleyes:

gocartone

Reaction score
Visit site
Sick, i like how they are full kevlar and dont have seems like the other ones. I would maybe take the plunge if they were ~100$.

Agreed! I was expecting them at most to be $100 less than what they are asking. Not saying it isn't a good product, but I think they may have problems selling them for a while as not too many people are willing to take a gamble on something that's more than double the price of almost everything else that style.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Most motorcycle pants are in the range of about $100, but the higher quality moto jeans are in the $300 price range.

I think these will give a really really hard run for any competition in the $300 price range.

With the 20% off for the month of May, they come out to ~$210. Not that bad considering you have included armour pieces.

Had I not ever worn proper motorcycle pants, I would be hard pressed to get these jeans, but I don't think a pair of jeans will provide me with enough of ventilation.

This is going to be very tempting for me though. I might consider them for my dad though. He would love these.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
While the $250 price tag may seem expensive, it is actually very competitive with anything else similar. Also, consider what you are getting:

FULLY lined with kevlar, no seams
fully lined with moisture wicking mesh for comfort and coolness (unique)
CE approved hip and knee protection
proper fit unlike most baggy riding jeans
actually look nice and available in two finishes

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
While the $250 price tag may seem expensive, it is actually very competitive with anything else similar. Also, consider what you are getting:

The jeans that are out there that go for arouns $100 have NONE of the above. They usually have kevlar just stitched into the butt and knees, are ugly, uncomfortable, and hot.

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site

The jeans that are out there that go for arouns $100 have NONE of the above. They usually have kevlar just stitched into the butt and knees, are ugly, uncomfortable, and hot.

I agree that they have major potential and sound awesome. I think they have their place in protective gear. Id consider them in the future, the timing is bad I just bougth some textiles. These seem like they might be a little warmer and good for spring.

Let us know if you have a end of summer sale!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone here come off wearing riding jeans at a decent speed >40 mph?
I am just wondering about the effects of heat transfer and shearing to the riders skin through friction. I got a nasty friction burn wearing leathers, I can only imagine jeans would be worse?
I came off my bike wearing my slider jeans doing about 30 mph I landed on my right hip and buttock and got a small friction burn after sliding about 15 foot.
As someone has already stated, jeans are a compromise but a compromise I am willing to make.:thumbup:

Neil:thumbup:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I got fed up waiting and bought a pair of AGV Corsica Kevlar Jeans. They are great, look like normal jeans and have armor pockets in the knees which hold the SAS Tec armor that I bought to go with my Draggin Jeans. For less than $100 they are great.

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been down the road in a pair of dragin jeans at just over 100kmh and the old damage to my bottom half was from the impact from the ground when I landed (high side from a tankslapper) the jeans held up really well and I won't trust any other brand!