Land Squid Spotted!!!!!!

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
At 5:44 PM a Land Squid was spotted riding an R1 in Flip Flops, shorts, wife beater and one of those non-DOT approved German military looking helmets talking on his cell phone.........IN THE RAIN!

News at 11.:Im With Stupid:

S

sportrider

on bald tires!!! those guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!:rolleyes:

W

wrightme43

I watched a harley bar rider try to commit suicide. He turns right, with out any lean angle, into the oncoming turn lane, the girls jam on the brakes, and move to keep from head on with him. They push the girl next to me into my lane from her lane.
He just blithely turn into the bar.
Drunk, stupid, nonriding, idiot. 20,000$ bike.

W

wrightme43

LOL.
If you had seen the dumbass look on his face. LOL
I rolled my window down and told the girls they had done a good job. I said I ride, and that guys a idiot. You did good. The two black girls that almost hit him were amazed at the dumbass, and the girl closest to me kept saying thats why I hate bikes. He didnt help us at all.

I know it sounds corny but I make it a point to wave a kids, I try to show people that we are people too. And just how much fun this is. If he hadnt been going to the bar, I would of chalked it up as just cant ride.

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
I would have to agree with you, I cannot stand riders who ignore the law blithely and publicly. Just fuels the image of the stupid biker even more.

Having said that, I did something incredibly stupid the other day. In my defense, I was running on about 3 hours of sleep and just worked a 12 hour day. I was getting ready to turn onto a main road and wandered into another gents lane...only this gent was driving a huge truck. He kindly let me know that I was in his lane with a blast from the horn, which startled me and most definitely made me feel stupid, which I openly admit I was.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At 5:44 PM a Land Squid was spotted riding an R1 in Flip Flops, shorts, wife beater and one of those non-DOT approved German military looking helmets talking on his cell phone.........IN THE RAIN!

News at 11.:Im With Stupid:
Sorry guys whats a land squid? Its not a term I have heard off in the uk.

Incidentley I saw an excellent demonstration of macho pulling power when I was in greece some years ago. This handsome (according to my mum) tanned local was pulling wheelies past a bar full of girls. He was wearing what I presume was standard safety equipment. No helmet, No shirt, knee length shorts and flip flops. TO cut a long story short he flipped the bike at a low speed and instead of just letting it go started to run down the street holding on to the bars. After a while he realises that he is no longer wearing his flip flops and his bare feet are in total bits. Laugh, I tell you I spilt me pint.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

LOL
Jfreakman, I am sure you didnt turn into a bar, and look at the driver of the truck like What? LOL

Land Squid.

Stupid Quick Underdressed Instantly Dead.

Squid in the wild are very fast in straight lines. They have to slow way down to turn. So Land Squid. Crazy tricked out bikes, with tires that never show any sign of lean.

Ironhide

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the squid thing, what's a 'Wife Beater'?

Image:Muscle_Shirt2.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a good site that can help close the dialect gap we have between the States and the UK. I love this place. It's good for info and laughs alike.Urban Dictionary: wife beater Check it out. You'll find all kinds of crazy definitions here.:D
Mate its excellent, It makes far more sense to me than than the Oxford English dictionary. Nice one.

W

wrightme43

Completley off topic. In Scotland I had a drink they called Diesel. (actually several)
It was Black currant liquor, hard cider, and Tennets lager. Shortly after that, I was laying on a wall, my friends were telling me that I couldnt sleep there, and then I dont remember much untill about 2 am. It was still daylight when I was laying on the wall. I was with some girl though in a bar, and I had no real idea how I got there or what I was doing. I think I should of stopped around the second one.

pedwards89

Reaction score
Visit site
Completley off topic. In Scotland I had a drink they called Diesel. (actually several)
It was Black currant liquor, hard cider, and Tennets lager. Shortly after that, I was laying on a wall, my friends were telling me that I couldnt sleep there, and then I dont remember much untill about 2 am. It was still daylight when I was laying on the wall. I was with some girl though in a bar, and I had no real idea how I got there or what I was doing. I think I should of stopped around the second one.

That recipe is pretty close to a drink called 'Snake-bite'. Got banned in a lot bars & clubs round here because it's fighting juice & has strange hallucinogenic properties.

Got the wife-beater thing now, great link.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its funny how these things travel, I may design a new version using Stella, cider and blackcurrent. To be drunk by men in short white vests.