lack of riding?

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Hey guys,

So I've noticed lately over the last two months or so that I've been using my motorcycle less and less. :spank:. I'm not sure why, perhaps it's my new project Jeep or perhaps I'm just too busy on the weekends :ban:.

I need to make more time for the bike. I don't want to look at it solely as a commuting tool for when I start school in January (as I'll use it a lot more then). I think I just need a good >150mile ride.

Why am I so fickle? If I do a big ride, I'm gonna be all about riding again and my Jeep will sit. Then I'll go camping and the moto will sit. Why is it so hard to have multiple hobbies? :confused:

</end rant>

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
because when you get on the FZ you realize how slow that Jeep is.......

When you take the Jeep out you realize how much the FZ sucks in snow/mud/dirt/rain/etc..........

sounds like a super motard is in your future :D

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
Why is it so hard to have multiple hobbies?

i know what you mean.. i have lots of toys and it get to be hard to choose which to partake in.. having off road (jeep, truck, and back to jeep now) , my street car toy and the bikes, get a nice weekend and i dont know what i want to do? carve up the back roads on the bike, demolish some rice with my "family sedan" or fling some dirt/mud.. the tough choices we have to make.. esp. when there are "familys" for each and you want to vist them all.

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeeps and motorcycles seem to go together as hobbies. :D I've done the same thing neglecting the FZ6 recently but mostly due to the weather and work. I have more Jeep resto/repair projects right now than I want to think about. :eek:

Nice looking XJ btw..